The United Kingdom has a high level of prosperity and a high purchasing power, which is why it attracts investors who wish to make big investments. Also, it has adopted immigrants from many parts of the world and has one of Europe’s and the world’s largest economies. In order to further expand its economy and to support investors, UK grants a residency visa for individuals with high potential investments. Uzak Evler offers the best consulting for those who would like to invest in England.
Investor Visa is a visa type specifically planned for high income individuals. Applicants and their first-degree relatives (spouses and children under 18 years of age) are entitled to the visa.
Application Terms and Benefits
- The applicant must make an investment of at least £ 2 million in the UK.
- Investment can be done in many ways, such as business continuities and real estate or business establishments.
- Investor’s nationality, level of education, knowledge of English language, knowledge and experience of trade are not important.
Visa Extension Requests
- At first, investor is awarded a visa for 3 years and 4 months, for a minimum investment of £ 2 million.
- If he proves that an investment of £ 2 million has been made, the visa is extended for another two years.
- During this process, your stay outside of the UK should not exceed 180 days.
- The time required to spend in the UK in order to become a citizen varies according to the amount of investment made.
- It is possible to get a citizenship in 5 years with £ 2-5 million investment,
- In 3 years with £ 0-10 million investment,
- And in 2 years with an investment of over £ 10 million.
- In addition to this, to become a British passport holder, individuals need,
- 6 years for investments over £ 2-5 million
- 5 years for investments over £ 5 million.
Other Consultancy Services We Provide for the UK
- General Worker Visa
- Entrepreneur Visa
- Residence and Admission to Citizenship
- Visa and Residence Permit for EU Citizens and Their Families
- Sponsorship Licenses
- Business Sponsorship Licenses
- Eligibility Determination
- Real Estate Investment Services